It's that time of the year again when the Alberta Pioneer Railway Association begins their search for a slate of candidates to serve on the Museum’s Board of Directors. These positions are three year terms, starting in February 2018.
Why serve on the Board?
- Hang out with interesting people from different walks of life
- Help run a small business that masquerades as a Museum
- Help run a Museum that masquerades as a small business
- Make decisions on how best to preserve, exhibit and interpret Alberta’s railway history
- Fall (more) in love with the Museum – serving on the board keeps the passion close to heart!
Deadline for nominee applications: November 30, 2017
If you are interested, please contact Ken Knutson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (780) 459-4763