Celebrate Father's Day at the Alberta Railway Museum on Sunday, June 19th. Alberta's Largest Railway Museum - over 75 vintage railway cars, steam and diesel locomotives.24215 - 34 Street, Edmonton, AB (780-472-6229)
Stephen will be representing us at Clareview Rocks on Saturday, June 18th at a booth to promote our Father's Day event. This is the third year for this annual event and 1000 - 1200 people from the various community leagues in the Clareview area are expected. He will have a colouring station for kids (expecting 500 kids). We hope to give our Father's Day event a big boost. He'll be handing out free admission passes for fathers on Father's Day as well as several draws. It will be held in Hermitage Park (Victoria Trail & 130 Ave) between 1300 - 1600h.
We will be running a train on Father's Day and need help from members to manage the expected crowds with tours and general information and greeting guests.
The following ad was just placed in the St. Albert Gazette special summer edition
- Alberta's Largest Railway Museum - over 75 vintage railway cars, steam and diesel locomotives.
- Open 10:00 - 5:00 pm Summer Weekends only
- Train or Speeder Rides - check website for details
- Browse and shop in our Railway themed Gift Shop
- Enjoy a cup of coffee in the Station Cafe
- 24215 - 34th Street, Edmonton, AB. 780 - 472 - 6229
- Twenty minute drive from St. Albert. (St. Albert Trail to Hwy #37 - Drive east to Namao - 8 km past Namao to 34th St - then south 2 km)