- We have been informed that xCN 1179 has arrived in Walker Yard. As many of you know, it is an xNAR GMD1 named "Chief Moostoos". It is another generous donation from CN and was moved from Winnipeg just before Christmas. Kevin was our contact on this move.
- Our plans are to move 1179, Alta Steel 80 tonner and the 40-ton crane to the museum over the next few weeks. Snow has to be cleared from the track before the units can be spotted.
- xCN#4 was painted in the fall, by Niale. We will be sending "before and after" photos to Evraz in Camrose who generously donated the unit to us. It really looks good!
- Work is proceeding on the cars inside Calder Shop. A lot of very professional repairs are being made, thanks to Barry, Jamie, Hans, and Phil.
- Final plans for the Annual General Meeting are in place for January 26 at the Namao Hall at 1100 hours. Elections to the Board of Directors will be held then. This is also an important opportunity to get together for a visit, lunch, and to discuss summer plans. Volunteer service awards will be made at the meeting also.
- As many of you already know, 2013 is 1392's 100 anniversary. There is a preliminary announcement on the website.Terry is in charge of the arrangements and he has them under control, including doing some minor re-assembly of 1392. Thanks Terry. This is a big feature for the 2013 season.